Monday, June 22, 2009

13 Rules to follow when your life hits rock bottom...

Rule 1: Jesus.
Rule 2: There is more to life than just here and now. This world is fading away, along with everything it craves. But if you do the will of God, you will live forever. 1 John 2:17
Rule 3: It's not about me. Everything got started in Him and finds its purpose in him. Colossians 1:16
Rule 4: I am not an accident. I am your Creator, You wer in my care even before you were born. Isaiah 44:2
Rule 5: I'm as close to God as I choose to be. Draw close to God, and God will draw close to you. James 4:8
Rule 6: Life is a test and a trust. Unless you are faithful in the small matters, you won't be faithful in larger ones. Luke 16:10
Rule 7: Living on purpose is the path to peace. You, Lord, give perfect peace to those who keep their purpose firm and put their trust in You. Isaiah 26:3
Rule 8: The heart of worship is surrender. Surrender your whole being to Him to be used for righteous purposes. Romans 6:13
Rule 9: I was planned for God's pleasure. The Lord takes pleasure in his people. Psalm 149:4
Rule 10: God wants to be my best friend. Friendship with God is reserved for those who reverence Him. Psalm 26:14
Rule 11: God smiles when I trust him completely. The Lord is pleased with those who worship Him and trust His love. Psalm 147:11
Rule 12: This world is not my home. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is ETERNAL. 2 Corinthians 4:18
Rule 13: It's all about Him. For everything comes from God alone. Everything lives by his power, and everything is for His glory. Romans 11:36


No comments:

Post a Comment