Thursday, June 11, 2009

VBS!

VBS is the most exhausting time of the year! I don't know how, or why, but when I get home at 1030 from VBS, I'm exhausted!!! I don't know if it's because I run laps around the church in a "tunic" or what?!?! But this year is going great! We've averaged over 100 kids each night and over 50 workers! That's awesome!!! There are a lot of people that get things done behind the scenes, and I'd like to thank them on here, but I don't have my list (I'd hate to leave somebody out!) But I would definitely like to thank all my Drama Team members!!! (Ya'll are awesome!!!!!!) The food has been the best this year, thanks a million kitchen staff!!! All the festival workers, "Ya'll are doing a great job!!!" To all the family leaders "Smile!" You'll see those pictures soon, no worries. And lastly, our pastorial staff, ya'll have done a great job! Scotticus, Yo Yo Yo Pastor Kenny, Preacha Chris. Keep up the great work Buck Creek!

To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment