Monday, June 15, 2009

Ok, now that yesterday is covered...

Today... I woke up like normal, except the phone was ringing off the hook :(((( I do not appreciate people who call at 8:47 in the morning, when I am suppose to be getting up at 8:50 anyway... So, I got up 3 minutes early, and read my daily devotional that my wonderful girlfriend gave me this past Christmas. I haven't been reading this devotional daily, but every now and then, I'll pick it up, thumb through to a random page and read. Well today, I thought, I'll just read today's actual reading. It went something like this:

Choices:
We make choices everyday. Choices like what to eat, what to wear, what to say, when to brush our teeth (even you even do!) All these things are our choices, but there are other things that aren't. Such as the weather, our family, the economy, how our food tastes to us. We serve a God that loves us so much that He allows us to make the biggest decision of our life: where we're spending eternity. He loves us so much that we can choose Heaven or Hell, just that simple. The biggest hugest most crucial decision anybody could ever make, and God lets us choose??? That's crazy! I believe that just shows how awesome a God I serve... What about you? Do you serve that awesome a God?

No comments:

Post a Comment