Thursday, June 18, 2009

What a glorious day!

As it comes to the weekend, I got to thinking what all I had to do. I have to work. I have to work a total of 29 hours this weekend. Yea, do the math! This is only my "real job" not my Ambassador job. If you throw that in there, it'll be around 35 hours this weekend. WOOO! I have so much I need to study, for all two of my classes, with 3 big tests in two weeks (which I need to knock out of the park!) Then get ready for Ignite! And work, and play softball, and get my girlfriend, and mother a birthday present. WOW! It doesn't sound like a lot, but there is very little time to do important things and then day to day things...

Deep breath...

Ah! God is so good at letting me calm down. I get so wrapped up in day to day activities and planning that I over plan, a lot... God is my only plan this summer, everything I do, I do to give Him glory!

Dear God, please do whatever it takes to make my life what you want it to be. Whatever it takes! I pray that you guide me into your will, not only this summer, but the rest of my life. Dear God, I pray for my family, and Kylie, that you guide them this summer as we are all SOOO busy! God, You know the plans of my life, I pray that you open up my eyes so that I may see what you have in store for me. ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment