Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'm not the driver here... promise!

You would think I would blog more often... but I haven't... sorry blog readers! haha (all 4 of you...)

So, I'm playing golf tomorrow!!! My first time ever playing golf (a whole 18 holes and everything!) Should be in for an interesting, funny time!!!

Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY!!!, is back in school, except for me :( I don't go back for another 2 weeks!!!! I'm still hangin out with friends, but not as much as before school :(

--Side note--
Final Desination- not scary at all! Just weird and creepy!!!!!!!!!!!1

This song has been the story of this summer, or more precisely, the past 2 weeks::
I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait

I will move ahead, bold and confident
Takeing every step in obedience
While I'm waiting
I will serve You
While I'm waiting
I will worship
While I'm waiting
I will not faint
I'll be running the race
Even while I wait

I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait

I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve you while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord

Waiting... patiently... this is sooooooooooo hard!!! There are so many things going on in my life, so many new people, new experiences, new life changes... My God is so much biggger than all my worries, my doubts... He knows exactly what I need, where I am going, and every single little detail in my life... EVERY SINGLE DETAIL!!!!!! Then what's there to worry about? Nothing!!!
Ah... what a sigh of relief, to type that, and think on that for a moment... every detail is figured out by an all-knowing God!!! Anything from eating, talking, dating...

I guess this is what has gotten me thinking... I feel like I'm in the dark. I know God is there, carrying me through this time in my life... I just can't see where I'm going... and it shouldn't matter, I know God has a plan and a purpose for my life, so the future, or even the immediate future shouldn't matter, I just want to see something, I want to see where I am going.. it's like in a car, if I'm in the back seat, I have to see where we're going, or I get to feeling funny- kinda car sick, kinda not. But I know that I know that I know that my God is bigger than this doubt, bigger than my worries... He is carrying me through this, and it doesn't matter what, who, where, how, anything goes...

Dear God,
I pray that you open my heart. Open my heart to understanding, to knowing what You want for me. I pray that you take my worries away. Take my insignificant thoughts about being in the dark away. God, You are sooo much bigger than any problem I face, any issue I come across. So many times I fall short. I fall on my face everytime I try on my own. I thank you for picking me up, brushing me off, and putting me back on track. You are awesome! I love you Jesus!!! I trust you Jesus!!

In Your precious, sweet saving son's name I pray,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment